- Responsible for the design of the control valves to customer specifications; selection of appropriate hardware for particular application; production support; and customer service.
- Prepares and checks detailed drawings and releases valve packages to manufacturing/assembly. Responsible for reviewing customer contracts.
- Analyzes valve products and performance requirements to determine valve designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Maintains valve project document files.
- Prepares or revises valve drawings as required.
- Compiles and writes buyout specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) from four year college or university in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office and CAD software(ACAD, Solidworks preferred)
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of properties of gas and liquids – thermodynamics.
- Must have basic knowledge in principles of flow and fluid statics and dynamics.
- Preferred manufacturing drawing comprehension.
- Preferred basic knowledge of properties of engineering materials.
- Preferred basic knowledge of material removal process, plating, welding, and coating technology.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed